Saturday, May 4, 2013

Day 4

And today I bargained for material for a traditional dress, learned about Kampala, was in a vehicle that hit the side of a cow's face who was then beaten along with the man who startled it in the first place, nearly lost my life in a stupid van taxi sitting in the front seat with no seat belts, lost my diva cup to my vagina, stuck a cuticle pusher and tweezers in my vagina attempting to do backyard surgery, cut a SIM card to size to learn that my phone actually needs to be activated, and ate in the dark in a sketched out eat in or takeaway in Kampala. Later I dropped my room key into a toilet which held hours of piss as we ran out of water today and was waiting for it to be pumped. I also found that I can not simultaneously stick my index finger and my thumb into my vagina as I am figuring the kegels have worked. Today was a busy, busy day. I can only wait to see what tomorrow holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment