Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Barricade

I dream of her words. My mind imagines their wrappings about me. Neurons firing and I stand at attention as she is called to my arena for attentive thought and curiosity has gotten the best of me.

Her hands wake me from sleep as I come to and realize that they were the dream. The feel of her lips pressing in the dark behind my eyes finding me.

Her smell drifts through the openings settling in my pores. Her presence weighs on me heavily, presently making it difficult to breathe. All I breathe is you. I breathe your unspoken words formed with your forgotten voice and choke on the stench that makes me retch.

Suffocating in my dreams. Languishing in waking moments where I straggle behind pulling my drum beating the rhythm of the pace of my pain. Pulling hands to my face past my waste and self serve to rediscover the feel of what I may deserve.

Alone with the voices that haunt me with wide open eyes, wide open thighs and I beg you. Knees to the floor. Insert here. Pull at the strings. Keep no track of these things. Insert here. 5th gear. And all I hear is her voice in my dreams.

Her voice is a dream. Her voice floating on a dream. And her hands to keep me.

No comments:

Post a Comment