Saturday, October 20, 2012

Jigsaw

I haven't cried in quite awhile. Today I couldn't help it.

Today I am crying in the car because it had to come out. Catharsis.

Broken hearts are no joke. Waiting so badly to not be a stepping stone and to be dealt a hand of love that I deserve.

These broken pieces are penetrating through my rib cage. The visceral dispensing itself, making its way to my reality and I want nothing but to be rid of it.

I want nothing but to fade your memory. Fade you from the folds of my grey matter. Smattered truths that I'm forced to choke down and chew.

And I'm at a loss.

All I can see is me fleeing from this feeling because my strength has diminished with your leave and so I've fallen weak. Vulnerable to sweet words that keep me stuck, stagnant, and wretched.

Waiting for the rains to pour and cleanse me, to clear and bring about a fresh air. Because I can't handle this pain that has become so tangible.

Physically wrecking. Internally naked. Stripped of my soul. Soundless screams. Invisible wounds. They drip dirty blood for you.

Watch me pour out for the mirror to see. Listen for my silent screams as my body stills violently and my mind reverts childishly.

Nothing left, but banged up knees and dirty laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment