Friday, October 5, 2012

Roll the Dice

I don't think I was meant to be out of a relationship. Being single is not my issue, it is only an issue when people want to talk to me or show interest.

I'm so used to being in a relationship and having a person like me for me that I have forgotten how to be coy and mysterious. I am clingy and all up in people's asses when that is not really me, nor is it what I want. I realize that I miss the comfort and stability of a relationship.

I miss my Bunny.

I miss cuddles and being able to touch and snuggle to my discretion and to be completely me without any pretense of wit or intelligence. I want to be able to relax in my sweats and not have to have mascara on my face to pretty it up.

I want to be able to not have to keep my living arrangements a secret out of embarrassment.

I don't know how to date. I am still in relationship mode so please people, stop trying to like me and be around me. I find that you are a replacement for what I want. Temporary.

I heard you need to stop doing permanent things with temporary people. So leave me alone right? I'm temporary. You don't want me and I don't want you. I am confused and some days I miss my Bunny. My Bunny I say!

I miss what was, so I manifest it into what is, except what is is not what will be and so I say, "Leave me be."

I like single. I can handle single. I can't handle another relationship. I can't handle this talking business. I don't understand it nor the rules involved.

I suck at this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment