Thursday, May 23, 2013

Day 28

Peed on my foot tonight. Also got to hear the sound of my shit falling 40 feet to its death. It's a remarkable sound. You should try it sometime.

My little girl peed on the floor tonight.

Told my mom I was going to cook again she was so excited!!! Thinking to make mashed potatoes, French toast, and possibly fries and or pancakes.

I'm so ready for home stay to be over though. Just ready.

Didn't do anything for language today which I feel sad about, but we did get our dresses done!!!

I'm sooooo happy. Now. Earlier I was not. My top is not the top I asked for, so they are making me a new one for free and they had to take in the skirt because they didn't make it the way I had asked, but now I can't gain a single pound or I will not fit into anything. I'm excited to see what my shirt top looks like. I really hope it doesn't suck. Like truly. Ugh.

Tonight we celebrated that girls bday which was nice. I lushed it out. It was great. Happens.

Oh and I found out about my new place today. All I know is that it's right across the street from my organization and its self contained with running water and electricity. Keep in mind that running water does not equal plumbing, it may simply mean there is a tap. But electricity?!? Hell yes!! Also there are two other options of houses I can look at, they are just further away. I find out on Monday, but I'm staying in a hotel. A little freaked about that as hotel to Americans and hotel to Ugandans, not quite the same. It would be so lovely though if it was like a Hilton or Hampton inn or something I know.

Here's to wishful thinking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment