Sunday, May 12, 2013

Day 13

Today was long and laid back. My clothes were still on the line from washing on Sunday. It has rained Sunday and every morning and night since. I finally took them off today.

Training was minimal today as it is our last days. So most of us said our goodbyes and did our last minute packing.

We leave tomorrow for our home stays. I don't feel prepared. Especially since I haven't looked at language since last week and when I walked into class today and Fere asked me a gajillion questions I could only answer one and shamefully put my head down, not before burning red and flashing confused eyes at her.

Tomorrow will be something. I'm scared to eat meat.

Funny that's my biggest concern. I feel I should be... Nope I was gonna say the pit latrine, but then I realized that being scared of the meat is completely logical.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment