Friday, May 17, 2013

Day 22

I don't feel to write today.

I ate grasshoppers for dessert. Like ate their heads with their eyes staring down my throat.

It was really difficult, but thankfully they didn't have their wings or jumpy legs anymore. They are fried and taste less gross than what I thought. It was still really hard to put them in my mouth and chew them with my teeth. I only at three. That's all I could do.

All sorts of shit. They tried to feed me liver the other night. I'm glad they said what it was because I was about to just shove it in my mouth, so maybe it would have been better to not know because then I would have tried it.

I shaved my legs and my armpits for the first time in like two weeks. It feels heavenly.

I'm not drinking enough water. I'm trying, but I know I'm not because I nearly fainted the other night and I feel to die on our 45 minute walks home. I just really don't want to have to use a night bucket. I'm sure my family thinks I'm so weird to not pee at night AND my host dad keeps shoving sherry down my throat, Ugandan sherry. Ooh it is so nice though.

I had three shots of it last night. It gives me the best sleep ever. Best sleep ever I say.

Oh my goodness!! So tonight, there was a cockroach in the house. Freaking out and we were eating the grasshoppers so after the first cockroach was taken outside, the little girl picked something up from the floor and was about to eat it and then the mom was like no, it's a cockroach. Oh my God. I almost died. Ugh. So gross.

I'm not meant for this life. I'm tying up all my stuff tonight. I thought I had to worry about the lizards getting into my stuff. Clearly that is the least of my worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment