Sunday, July 21, 2013

Day 86

So much for sleeping in. 

I've been awake since three this morning and to my delight I've discovered roaches. Big ones. Two of them. I tried to kill one, as the other lost itself, but instead became a girl and threw my show at it an lost that one too. 

Why do I have roaches? I swear Africa is the season of the roaches. I'm over them, but apparently I am destined to cohabit with the ugly gross suckers. Yuck. 

I don't know what to do. I really don't. 

So needless to say. I didn't sleep. Not until around seven. Forty five minutes later, the visiting volunteer called to let me know she arrived. Ugh. 

Tried to go back to sleep. No go. Met her at this place called the golf course. They have free wifi. I ate mystery meat again. I swear. Just like America, because that is not beef. Please. I just want a burger. Oh well. 

Went out. 

That was an experience. Again at the golf course, but up top on the roof. So that was cool. 

The boys were ok. Met a creep girl. Decided I couldn't be there anymore and so my 'friend' and his friends dropped us off. That was nice. 

Glad we didn't have to walk back in the dark. 

I did feel bad though as we came home we were loud, but I suppose it's ok. My neighbor boy is always screaming. I'm waiting for the day he gets cracked in the mouth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment