Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 87

So last night when we got home I saw a roach scurry out of my bedroom and under the living room door. 

This gives me hope that the roaches don't actually live in my place, but simply come to visit me. 

So after a day of touring the good ol' city of Mbarara with my five other southwest girls and a much needed nap, I decided to construct a door stopper magig. 

How to make door stopper magig. 

Necessary items-
-cardboard
-duct tape
-ingenuity 
-belief that roaches are truly merely visitors and not residents. 
-scissors
-dumbbells (optional)

Step 1. Find some cardboard. 

Step 2. Make sure you have enough cardboard to double up. 

Step 3. Cut out cardboard. Place one on top of the other making sure for width and length to fit door. 

Step 4. Tape together with duct tape. 

Step 5. Test out stopper. If there is any visible light coming through, duct tape top of stopper to bottom of door. 

Step 6. Place dumbbells on top of stopper to ensure even less area for roaches to pass. 

Enjoy a roach free home!

Now we wait. 

Pineapple for dinner. Yum. Chapati too. 

Now bed. We're pooped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment