Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 84

This morning as I was packing up the rest of my things in my hotel room to move to my house, I checked under the bed as I do in any hotel room. 

To my surprise and disgust I found a used condom and its wrapper laying next to the box of condoms from which it came. Lord help me. I've been sleeping in a bed of sin for the past week.

Today is move in day. Unfortunately I didn't move in until around four in the afternoon which turned into five which then turned into let me kill myself. 

I'm really bad with time, but gheeze, I'm not this bad. 

It was a struggles to be able to get to my place and get my stuff from my place and get it to the house. Grabbed stored stuff from another volunteers org. No sleeping bag though. All I could think was oh God. Now, I have to purchase a mattress. 

So I did. This better be the best sleep ever for how much this damn mattress costs. 

No wardrobe. It's not even put together yet. Oh Mr. Carpenter man. You shall never see my business again. And you need more money from me? For what?!? You have all the supplies. Ugh. Fine. Take UGX 50,000. I didn't need to eat. 

So getting my be was a hassle. It didn't reach my house until after 8 pm. It also was still wet with staining. How am I supposed to breathe and wake up in the morning? Mixing the paint and the varnish I swear I'm high typing this. 

Counterpart came and brought me food. So nice. Unfortunately she now knows that I smoke as I smoked in my bathroom for no one to see then stashed the pack in a box, which she went into immediately. Gheezeus. 

Yes I'm a smoker. Kill me. 

So my bed finally arrived. I'm happy to sleep. Let you know if I wake up in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment