Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 75

It's Monday. 

Even though I'm not currently 'working' I still effing hate Mondays. Yuck. 

Went to Peace Corps office today. Yay. Whatever. 

Went to AIC head office. Talked about gay. Funny. Beer thought it would come up here, but they are looking to target and reach men who have sex with men (MSM). I'm in love. 

Thank fuck that anal sex is being recognized. Gheeze. 

I'm sitting. Alone. On the balcony of the Annex. Just smoked two cigarettes to my face. I'm ready to leave Kampala. 

God. What am I doing with my life? Seriously though. What am I doing?

Uganda. Africa. 

What is the point? 

I've been super Debbie Downer lately. I don't like it. 

But as I was sitting here smoking my cigarette I was thinking how I was slowly killing myself and why and if I quit, I could prevent cancer. Then I came to the conclusion that cancer isn't preventable no matter what you do. It takes the lives of healthy never smoked a thing in their lives people. Workout people. It gets them all. 

And yes. I am now Morbid Melissa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment