Friday, July 26, 2013

Day 91

I've been up since three this morning. 

Stayed up until 10. Thought I was going to sleep then watched some Dexter. Now it is 12. Ok. I really need to sleep. Slept until 2. Felt worse than before. 

Got up. Today is the day I need to get my house situated. 

Instead I find another cockroach. Ugh. I find a bucket lid and trap him. Except this time I don't want to kill him and make him suffer in my bedroom, so I slide the lid through my bedroom, through my living room and forcefully flick the stupid roach out of my house. I should have killed it there. I didn't. 

On my list of house supplies. Roach spray. I'm no longer playing. I will kill a roach. Yuck. 

I also bought loads of Tupperware containers as everything needs to be sealed tight. I'm not playing anymore. No food in the house. Nothing. Yuck. Over it. 

Made dinner tonight. Curry and rice. I'm actually really proud of myself as the curry didn't completely suck. It had subtle flavor, but it was flavor and it was good. Not spicy enough, but now I know. 

I also didn't burn the rice!!! Didn't know what to do with my leftovers so I kept them in the pot on the floor. I need a table in there. If I'm going to be cooking on a sagyrie (spelling) and what not. It's not good for my back. 

My neighbor boy fell today and split open his mouth. I'm pretty sure they think it was my fault as I tried to help him up and then blood started pouring out of his mouth. It was bad. I felt bad. 

My neighbor girls at least like me and have dedicated themselves to being my teachers. How cute. Patricia and Josephine. They make up for the demon child. 

Trying to figure out what I'm cooking tomorrow and keeping a look out for roaches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment