Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 81

Back to Mbarara. Poor Trisha isn't feeling too hot. 

Tried to eat as much food as possible since apparently I had to pay for things that I was never going to eat. Damn siracha and cauliflower. Had to get my money's worth. I don't think I did. 

Ate mystery meat today in a burger. Couldn't eat all of it and I'm happy I didn't as it gave me explosive shits way soon after ingesting it. 

Yuck. 

Today was lazy. Fell asleep in the packed sedan that at one point had seven of us in it. They sure get their money's worth. 

Realized I hate the word mzungu again and then tried to get over it. I'm sure my test will soon come. 

Really tired. Headed to bed. I need to find some airtime tomorrow. Haven't been able to respond to people for some time now. Whoops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment