Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day 95

Late start again today.

Going to town to pick up some plastics and food. Trouble is I never know what I'm going to make here. 

Ugh. What's for dinner?!?

Leftovers are what were for dinner. Was supposed to make avocado hummus, then I gave up as I'm entirely full from curry. Yummy yum curry.

I did make chapati chips though. Chapati is this dough that gets cooked like a tortilla and its soft. I cut it up and put it in oil and made chapati chips. Holy hell delicious. 

Didn't want to do the dishes today. 

Met one of the house girls. Forgot her name. 

Bought a hammer and nails. Yes! Asked if I had a man again and how I should get a black man. Said I had one. At home. 

My web of lies. 

Another neighbor came to talk to me. Lawrence. He wants to borrow my weights. Sad for him though because although I said yes and although I haven't done a thing with them but waste the money it took to buy them, I don't know when and it if I will be giving them to him. 

I know it won't be tomorrow. I know he thinks so, but I can't be bothered. 

Tried to watch Breaking Bad tonight. Dexter beats it out. Bad. 

So now I think bed. 

Making PB&j for lunch tomorrow. Yum. 

Mostly because I can't eat matoke anymore. I just can't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment