Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 74

PCVs showed up last night!!!! 

Thank fuck. 

Today was also Sunday. I for sure thought it wasn't although I'm not sure what day it was. I was just sure that tomorrow was not Monday. 

Saw a neighbor told them all my home stories. 

Everyone keeps asking what kind of food I brought back. I didn't really. I brought back things that I didn't think I would be able to readily did here like already paid for towels and spices and protein bars and a skillet amongst some other random things. Did pack veet strips. Oh thank heavens. 

Wet to Game today which is a Walmart store in Africa. I bought dumbbell a and an air pump. That cost me $100 American dollars. Gheeze. If its not produce, everything is soooooo expensive here. Golly. Ugh. 

Yeah. So got those and I don't even know how heavy those weights are. Why can't things just be in pounds? I'm hoping they are closer to ten pounds than anything. 7.5 kg. where are the lbs?!? 

Although, I suppose I could just google it. 

Yup. Missing my unlimited data right about now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment