Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 77

I hate traveling in Uganda. Thankfully Peace Corps gave me a ride to Mbarara today. 

Too bad my house still isn't ready aka I hate it especially since they gave me standards, which they did not live up to. So now I'm staying in a hotel for a week yet again with money that I for have for spending on food every day. 

Gheezeus. 

So my house is small. Limited light and I think I hate my organization. 

Timothy. Ugh. Why didn't you just get the first place. And why were the two laces you showed me nothing like what you showed Peace Corps before? I just want a nice place!!!

Did lots of nothing today. Also my hotel room is nicer than my actual house adorned with a balcony and a toilet. Nothing of the sort in my place. At least there is supposedly electricity. 

So I'm not such a happy camper today. I actually cried. Being spoiled yes I know, but it's only because of standards. If I hadn't seen what was available I would have been fine. Instead I have a bathroom with no toilet and currently no water as my only source of tap in my house. Yup. No kitchen. Yay. Not. 

So I will sit and have a pity party for myself. No invitation needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment