Friday, July 5, 2013

Day 67

Dad's birthday. Made it home to spend the day with him and fully maintain my overgrown patches of bush swathed across various regions of my body. 

Ew. 

I'm wiped. Completely. Happy neither mom or myself killed us on this trip. We are both so drained. 

And that is the moment where, judge me if you'd like, but I would rather be drunk and driving (not black out as I hear some people refer to their nights (I still have some class)), than tired. Tired driving to me is the most dangerous. They've done studies. Read up. Again. Not condoning drinking and driving. I'm just saying they are both bad. 

Glad to see dad today. Went to breakfast. Got to see nene. Argued with nene. Yelled at nene. What am I doing? Did I just learn nothing? Because life is too short for relational strains. 

So we made phone calls today. Uncle mark. Uncle Ward. Grandpa. Grandma. Aunt Linda. So many people. That's what counts though. That's all that really counts. 

And today I decided its a great day to be dating a Canadian. I still get to see fireworks. Thank you Canada for wanting to be America. I salute you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment