Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 78

Thursday and its my first day at work. 

I'm not sure what I will be doing here. I'm exhausted and just learning about the center. 

We seem to do a lot, it's just highly not disorganized, but just a bit... How do you say... I can't find the proper word. 

It's just like my old job. Very unstructured. Yes. That's the word. 

So I've just been meeting everyone and using language. I suck. I feel like I'm right back in Ibanda talking to my family except these people know a bit more, but then some don't. It's really hard to tell. 

Met some higher ups and police. The police told me they will come to my house when I move in and what not and requested my contact information. I refused. No thank you creeper cop. I have enough phone calls from people not in uniform. 

Creeper. Like I haven't dealt with enough cops in my life (I just threw up a little). 

Also found a carpenter for building stuff for my house. Wardrobe please. Special made. It is costing a lot though. Yuck. And he would not bargain. We get to see it on Monday. I'm so excited. So very excited!!!

Got picked up by my counterpart today. Tomorrow I'm on my own. Lets see how that goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment