Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 110

August 12, 2013

Kill me. Please. I really do hate Mondays here just as much as I do in America.

I'm also very tired of going to work and doing nothing. Although I did go today.

Blah.

Ok. So lately, I have been on high alert for bugs. I really want this bug thing to be over with.

Just as I was getting into bed tonight I made a pact with myself that if there was ever a cockroach in my bed, that I would successfully and as straight away as possible take myself back to America. On Peace Corps dime of course.

Well, no sooner than I made that very serious commitment to myself in my head did I pull back my mosquito net to lay my head on my pillow and there, lo and behold. A tiny speck of a dead cockroach smooshed and next to my pillow.

I quit.

How in the hell am I supposed to protect myself from these things if they are smaller than a grain of sand? I swear I have bugs living in my brain.

Bird brain? No. Bug brain and I'm itchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment