Saturday, October 12, 2013

Day 127


Thursday August 29th, 2013

Late to work as usual. Tired. As usual. Did a lot of nothing, but did do some work. Everyone was so happy to see me back which was sweet, but it's only been like a week. I finished writing minutes, may be possible to win 2 million UGX, except I don't really care about the money. Crazy part is that it's only $800 which don't get me wrong, is still a lot of money, but holy, 2 million translates to not even $1,000. Crazy.

Went to town this afternoon which was wonderful. Went to the little Indian supermarket and broke down and bought cheese and onion Lays chips and Danish butter cookies. I so should have done that so much earlier!! Those chips and those cookies were oh so delicious. Seriously.

So I get home and saw a baby lizard. Like would be cute it's so small, except for the fact that it's still a lizard and pretty swift for its small size. Rude thing. I later killed a roach, then nearly gwished the baby lizard when I want to grab a roll of toilet paper that I then proceeded to drop as I screamed. Stupid baby lizard.

Lost the lizard. Decided to clean my 'toilet.' As I pick up the toilet cleaner there is a spider on it and so I drop/throw that too. What the hell is happening in my bathroom today? I can only take so much and the baby lizard scaring me was it. Roaches and spiders too? 

Rude.

All this happened within ten minutes. The only one to get away was the baby lizard. Not that I was going to gwish him. He was a baby, but still too big for me to be gwishing. I'm just wondering why I can't go in my bathroom to pee without incident. 

Went to my counterparts today for dinner. I hate eating dinner at other people's houses. I don't want to eat everything you are giving me although the pumpkin squash thing she made tonight was pretty effing delicious!! 

So there were two things that happened at my counterparts that discourage me from going as frequently as they would like. One, there was a naked baby running around who I held and she proceeded to pee on me. Gross. Mind you she's two. Then nearly as soon as I get there my counterpart and her man go away into the bedroom. I'm pretty sure that they had sex while I was there. They came out right before dinner was served and there was no talking coming from that room. Weird.

No. Don't hug me. Don't touch me!!! What were you just doing with those hands in there?! Uck. I can't.

Needless to say, I don't go there as much as they would like. I can't handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment