Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 115

Saturday August 17

Lazy Saturday. Except I'm pretty sure every day is lazy for me. Decided to clean. Didn't quit smoking. Leg still acting funny. Got an email from a dear friend in the Americas. It was great. 

He started his own archive business. Sweet!! So proud of him, so he sent me the link for his website. 


Kid's pretty legit. It may also be in part to the fact that he is in no way shape or form a kid. Possibly. 

So today as I'm cleaning which I enjoy doing as I never feel fully clean here, I discover a frog. I think the frog is fine. It's tiny. No harm done. Oh boy oh boy was I wrong. 

My kids screamed when they saw the frog. Screamed and ran. And when I left it on my verandah, they were very upset about that. So I swept him off which was silly because then you couldn't see him at all as he was so small and the color of our concrete. 

Someone is going to smoosh him. 

Then I will be the one screaming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment