Saturday, October 12, 2013

Day 125


Tuesday August 27th, 2013

MRI day. I'm freaking out just a bit. 

To settle my nerves I decide to eat. Yum. Ate the place I gorged and had the amazing chicken and mushroom and mashed potatoes. Yeah yum that place. Actually I was very disappointed as my burger was made of pork not beef and had many a bones in it. 

Ugh.


At least when we arrived to the hospital, the doctor was on time. This was such an experience. It stressed me out. Entirely.

I suppose piercings in Africa were never a good idea, but today I realized just how bad of an idea they really were as the doctor was unimpressed with me and told me that ALL of my piercings had to come out. I was able to remove five of the 11. Whoops.

One was my belly button. That one wasn't coming out. I hadn't had it removed for years. It as giving me troubles though so one I'm surprised it came out, but two I've put it back in, but I'm not sure if I will keep it in. Not sure at all. It was so goopy and bloody. Doctor gave me a bandaid and then also told me how the metal was bad for me and the machine and how oh well that my ear piercings couldn't come out. 

Oh well I guess.

Rooming with another volunteer. I think I may love her. She's awesome! I love finding volunteers I love!! So, we decide on Indian for dinner. Good good choice. I'm so with it. 

Fell asleep once back in the room while other volunteers were talking and sharing stories. I just didn't care and I just couldn't stay awake. It wasn't my fault. It was the day and travelings fault. Not mine. 

Then I couldn't fall back asleep so now to put on some Delilah and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment