Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 116

Sunday August 18 2013

Sundays are nearly as bad as Mondays except you don't have to wake up as early. Unfortunately I wake up early anyways. 

So I decided that I needed to start working out again. All the weight I loss I'm getting it back. Fucking Africa. Trickster. 

Also if this leg thing is circulatory, then I most definitely need to start. Lets work on it. Took before and after pics. And showered. Oh yum. 

Worse part is that I decided for my workout to be insanity. I figured I is it before so I am do it again. Nope. 

Africa stole my muscles when it made me skinny. So weak and this was only the fit test. I also had difficulty doing some of the exercises due to my lame foot. Which made me nervous. Mountain climbers and jumping were not easy. I was scared my foot was going to give out fully. 

Haven't seen any roaches lately. Which makes me happy. 

I'm also still cooking in a sagyrie. I'm over that so tonight I ate cabbage and some oodles and noodles African brand. 

The cabbage was enh. Could have done better, but it was my first time so... I'm cutting myself slack. 

The gross thing about dinner is that the cabbage wa filled with little caviar looking bug eggs through the first five layers. And yup. I still ate it. Ugh. 

My standards have lowered considerably. It makes me sick. 

Well clearly not because I'm gaining eight and still eating the food. My God who am I becoming? 

No comments:

Post a Comment