Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 112

Wednesday, August 14 2013

Rocking Wednesday! Not. 

My foot/ankle is still bugging me an I hate that I'm walking funny. Everyone states at me even more now. Excessive nonsense. 

My landlord's friend (I think that's who she is) asked me today what's wrong with my foot. I could only tell her I don't know because its true. I don't know. 

I wish I did. It's so tingled. 

Oh well. I'm sure it will resolve itself. 

Maybe I should stop smoking. This might be a circulation thing. 

Tonight I made curry. My kids love watching me cook. Since I let them try some food, they now want to try everything, except if its spicy. 

It has become a mission of mine to make spicy food not only because I love it, but also because they hate it. 

Today's batch was especially spicy. My ears and eyeballs were sweating. I must must tell my father about this. He will cry real tears. Can't wait. 

So much for that solid movement though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment