Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 114

Friday August 16, 2013

We are going to the Dominican baby!!!

So exciting!! And it's cheap. Ok. So no more Cape Town. Now it's white sand and real tans. I'm so excited for this. Like can't contain myself. This is what's keeping me busy and alive at the moment. 

I search for all inclusives, right I forgot to mention that we are doing an all inclusive so we can be spoiled before we settle into our African lives. 

So in love with this idea. So in love!!!

Can not wait to book!! And be spoiled. The only issue is that I don't have much time, like maybe ten days available, but I hear that you can take up to six in advance, but you count weekends and travel days as part of your vacation. Come on Peace Corps. Really? 

We will see what happens with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment