Saturday, October 12, 2013

Day 126


Wednesday August 28th, 2013

They tried to charge me 18k for my bus ride home this morning. I told them no. So 15k I paid.

Sat in the same seat back as I did last time I left Kampala. Seems like the same big hipped woman sat next to me too except this one was much nicer, meanwhile I was a grump. 

Stayed awake most of the trip which is highly unlike me. Got fed gonja (cooked banana) which was less sweet than I expected. Tastes like unsweet plaintain. My hippy lady offered me chapati and street meat too. I was less inclined to partake in those. Yuck, especially when she was asking what kind of meat it was and then said it was dog as she still munched away on it. Yuck. 

Got home. Felt tired, but this time I did laundry, cooked avocado curry except I shouldn't have. It was horrible. I ended up throwing the whole batch away. It was disgusting. Made me feel so sick. It really did. 

So then I tried to roast gnuts. Failed at that too. I give up tonight. I really do. I'm too tired for all of this. Oh well. Next time.

Bed now since it is much later than I had ever intended to be sleeping.


No comments:

Post a Comment