Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 111

Tuesday, August 13 2013

So the electricity has been out. I swear. I never realized what a luxury it was to have electricity always. Whenever you expect it, it is there. Aren't we spoiled. 

I just thought electricity was a thing. Even when you hear that there will be no electricity somewhere you don't really get it until you experience it. 

I haven't decided which is worse. Never having electricity or having it and then it going out. Those without it will probably say that it's worse to not have it, but then again only if they are not accustomed to at some point in there lives having it consistently. And those who have it and it goes out will probably choose to not have it at all because you don't know a good thing until its gone. Unless they've never had it before. 

Right. 

I'm most definitely making my head hurt with all that jazz. Enough. 

So lately, I've been making really spicy food. I'm beginning to wonder why I'm doing that. I wish I would stop. I swear either my stomach is going to be able to put food back or it's going to make everything look like its been through a juice blender. 

I'm hoping for the latter. 

I'm ready for solid movements again. Will it ever be my life? 

No comments:

Post a Comment