Saturday, October 12, 2013

Day 130


Sunday September 1st, 2013

Lazy Sunday. I would love Sundays more if I didn't know that Mondays followed them.

Didn't get out of bed today until after two something.

I did manage though to make egg fried rice, an egg sandwich with parmesan and tomatoes, and french fries. Ate some watermelon and cucumber. Yum.

Other than that, didn't do much today. It was just a day for relaxing and talking on the phone. It felt great. I love this loner life.

Very relaxing.

Today my charcoal lady asked me for money. Why? I just wanted to buy my charcoal. Ugh. 

No electricity through to the night. I'm pretty much over that. Yup. 

So I made so much food today so that I can eat all I have before I leave for almost two weeks. We have an all volunteer training/meet and greet. I'm not really excited. It's going to be too many of us. 

Also, my little neighbor boy fell on my verandah today running on my wet cement. I swear. Uganda is the best form of birth control. He had a huge knot on his head. Poor thing. The screaming and the goofing though. Just go home. So you can't get hurt on my porch. Yeah? Please? 

Ugh. Relaxing yet stressful. I just want fully quiet Sundays. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment