Sunday, August 11, 2013

109

Being a hermit again today. Exhausted. I'm still not sleeping. 

My foot slash ankle is still really bothering me. I don't know why it started acting up again, but its weird. My one toe doesn't work at all. And I'm walking funny at home now too. Not impressed. Tried to stretch it out, didn't help. My toe just keeps getting stuck under itself when I try to have it do things. Not at all impressed, but at least I know it isn't schisto as I haven't been in any bodies of water. 

Made fried eggplant and onion rings today with marinara sauce. I swear I'm becoming a pro on that sagyrie guy. If only coal and ash weren't on every plate, every utensil, everything in that little kitchen room. :/

Gheeze. I wonder just how bad that is for you. Between that and the aluminum pots I use to cook everything with. Pretty sure at the end of my service I'm going to be a perfect candidate for testing on the health non-benefits of serving in Peace Corps. 

Great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment