Sunday, August 11, 2013

103

Monday
Stakeholders meeting and I'm not sure if me and my coworker are friends. Not sure at all. 

Why is she even more late to everything than me? I don't get it. 

There is a meeting today. Why don't you tell me until the last minute? Oh and you want me to run it? Too bad I have no idea why we are meeting. 

Oh funny thing, neither did the stakeholders since it is Monday and some of them just got the email this morning since you sent it late Friday. 

What the fuck? Yes. The fuck? I'm so confused. I thought I was disorganized and shit with time. Nope. My counterpart takes the cake. 

Not only did she send out the invitation on a Friday for a Monday meeting, but she also double booked herself and showed up nearly two hours late to the meeting she called. 

Is this real life?

Also stop putting me on the spot with absolutely no background info. I can't at all be successful or contribute if you leave me in the dark. That's annoying. 

I think it's going to be a thing that happens. 

So I talk during the meeting, not sure if what I said was helpful, but I was able to meet people who I think may be helpful later on to me. 

We shall see how this whole thing goes. Please counterpart. Don't kill me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment