Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day 98

There is to be a marathon in Mbarara!!

I met with the sister organization of AIC and this is where I think I want to do my secondary project. Except they are already doing such amazing things. A marathon? I wanted to do something like that for World Aids Day. Ugh. I feel that four months isn't enough time to plan that though.

We also cleaned the storage area at the youth center. That was a mess. Everything was so disorganized. We did find a hornets nest though. I ran out of there so fast. 

I was laughed at.


Left early once we got back to the office and had lunch.  Although I have limited funds I decided to go to the market and greenshop. 

Green shop is awesome because although I find Africa to all in all be a huge thrift store, this is actually like a legitimate thrift store! In love. 

So I bought food and a top and a skirt. Love the top. Skirt too. And it's long enough. 

Didn't go back to work. Went home and cooked. 

I'm beginning to startle myself. At least I'm learning how to cook though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment