Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day 102

Made curry twice today and ate curry leftovers for breakfast slash brunch lunch too. 

Made curry not only for myself, but also for my counterpart. My dad would be so damn proud. I'm proud. And less hungry due to my new found skills. 

Although I'm quite impressed with my new cooking skills, the kids and the girls that mind the house were not. They found my food to be too spicy. 

As soon as they saw me putting garlic and ginger in the pot they immediately turned up there noses and told me how the spice was going to be unpleasant. 

Jeniffer's children are funny. They don't speak to me, yet when they see me they scream as if I'm their favorite thing in the world. I haven't decided how I feel about the mixed messages yet. 

So I was forced to eat goat today which didn't suck, but I didn't want it so I have it to the kids. I was also given a large helping of maypole that I couldn't finish. I swear they want me to get big. 

I on the other hand have no desire to 'increase in size.'

Because she only ever sees me eat local food, my counterpart says I don't Ike food and that I must be watching my figure. I haven't the heart to tell her, nor does she listen even when I do, that I just don't really like local food, not food in general. So for my figuring watching, it watches itself. 

That's one thing I can say thank you for. So thank you Africa for all you do to decrease my waste size. 

Noted my friend. Noted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment