Saturday, June 8, 2013

Day 44

First day back at Kulika for tech training and I realize that although homestay sucked, so does this. PreServiceTraining-PST sucks in general, but it is nice to be with everyone again.

It's funny though you can tell who is sick of who. I can't wait to be in my own house even though I'm so stressed about it. Makes me so sad.

Nothing really happened today.

I realize I'm terrified of lip herps and everyone here just kind of shares and I can't do it. It stresses me out. Also if I get lip herps I will be the saddest girl of life. I will also be tempted to make out with everyone I encounter. Look at that. Rates just went from 80% to 100. Boom.

No. Ok. I wouldn't do that, but it has been projected that somewhere in the not very far future that everyone will be carrying the herpes simplex 1 virus. Ew. I will cry on that day. I will cry.

Drank a bit today and found me some spades partners. Lost. Nka butoosha.

Tomorrow we have round two.

Oh and I passed my language proficiency!!! Intermediate Low!!! What what?!?

Only imagine if I would have studied.

No comments:

Post a Comment