Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Day 40

I'm forgetting to do simple things here.

I went to the pit latrine tonight and looked up and I saw the stars just illuminating the sky. It's breath taking really.

I need to look up more often. I'm too busy trying to avoid people's stares that I'm constantly looking down even when I don't need to.

Time is going so quickly here. Only three more days, less in Ibanda and then a month of tech training and then to my new home. I'm more than excited. More than.

I will miss my mom though and my kids. They've been so sweet to me. It will be nice to be on my own schedule though.

So nice.

No electricity since yesterday. Going to try to study. Yeah. I'm failing the LPI. I can't wait until I can stop talking about the LPI. So ready to be done with it.

Ok. On to studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment