Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day 42

Took my LPI today. Kicked that language's ass! What?!?

So happy to finally be done with it. Although I feel like a dip when I use the language because I can't express myself any better than a four year old.

So ok, maybe I didn't kick its ass, but I understood all the questions, and I was able to answer them all, plus be a little funny. I was so happy when that tape recorder went off though. Gheezeus was I happy.

After me and two other girls took the long walk to my house to get the rest of my stuff. Can we talk about awkward? Walked past my mothers school where she came running down the lane after us to see if I was better and if she should come cook for me and what the doctor said.

Screw lying. I have to say those habitual liars, I have to give it to them. They are seriously talented, because I can't lie worth shit. Hate it. It probably didn't help that I'm not at all sick. So I neither look or sound sick. Great.

Went and got all my stuff but not before my host dad was alerted of my departure and informed Fere that he was coming with pork and what not. She told him I couldn't stay, so he met us on the way with a tub o'pork.

I later found out that pork, because it is the priciest meet is the way to drop panties. Men ask women in pork dates and try to shove drinks down their throats to get them into bed.

Why me? Why me?

Women don't drink here very much though, so their tolerance is lower. Little did my host dad know that I can drink him under the table any day.

And I sing, "I'm proud to be an American..."

Oh and the pork was pretty darn amazing. Thanks creepy host dad.

Was able to give my host mom pictures I printed of the family because she came to pick up the container the pig was in so I'm happy I got to at least say goodbye to her.

Too bad she came as I was on my third beer.

I'm sad I didn't get to say goodbye to the kids or anything like that. Maybe I will still visit. I haven't decided yet.

Oh and I lost my house. Just found out today. My colleague sent me a text saying they lost the house, but they got me another one. Not one that I've seen. I'm nervous and sad. I had plans for that house.

I'm wondering just what's going to happen tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment