Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day 43

I'm pretty sure demon children were fighting outside my room last night. I've been up since three thirty this morning terrified out of my mind over things that I keep trying to chalk up to cats in heat, but am having difficulty doing because it sounded like tortured souls trapped in ghost bodies screaming out for help. It was so creepy.

Didn't sleep at all last night. But apparently that's what I do. I don't sleep. I just nap.

Left Ibanda today and thankfully we had a private so no transfers throughout the country.

The only shotty part is that during the bus ride I discovered a cockroach crawling up my inner thigh way too close to my vaginal region.

I thought I was going to die. Pulled over the mini bus and everything because yes I freaked out when i saw antenna up my skirt.

Lord I wasn't made for this life.

Ate an actual cheeseburger with Munster cheese and cold potato salad. Oh my heavens. I thought I died and went there. It was nice to have variety. It was a nice little cafe in Masaka which is a beautiful place on the way from Mbarara to Kampala. Putting it on my places to visit list.

So nice to be back at Kulika with everyone and to talk about our experiences.

Never thought I'd miss this place, but I did. All the trainers were so sweet.

I must say I can't do the food though. I'm going to waste away to nothing. Damn rice and beans. I just don't want to eat you anymore.

I don't even want potatoes anymore. My God. What is Africa doing to me?!?

I'm beginning to feel concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment