Monday, June 3, 2013

Day 39

Woke up to an ant in my bed.

Pretty sure they are in my brains and nose too. Not to mention my stomach as there was an ant in my rice last night.

Is it time to be done with homestay yet? I'm ready. I will miss the hills of Ibanda though, so I'm happy to not have my house directly in the city. That will be nice. I need to learn more language though. Like a lot more. Ugh. This sucks. I should be studying now even. Instead I'm laying in bed.

I hid and will soon lie saying I don't feel well. I skipped out on church. Whoops. Happens.

Should go to training site today, not interested. Happens.

My belly is still aching. I nearly used my night bucket last night, but I refuse as I've gotten this far. I refuse I say.

Another ant in my food tonight. I want to be sick. I also was forced to eat so much pork and chicken tonight. I'm not sure my stomach will make it through the night.

Scraped my arm on a tree and played cards with the family. Not in that order.

Host dad told me how ladies with hair are sweet. Wtf? Just curious. Lord have mercy and I'm shaving my legs tomorrow. But apparently the ladies with the beards aren't sweet he says. He says those ones know how to fight and that you shouldn't mess with them.

Sometimes he makes me nervous.

So I confessed yesterday to blowing my nose into my sheets. I discovered today that that action was excessive and unnecessary as I had travel tissue in my book bag the entire time, so those boob pads that I removed from my dress, yeah I didn't really need to use those to wipe either I could have simply used tissue.

All time lows I tell you. All time lows.

Took a ton of pictures today. I'm so excited to develop them for my family. That will be a great gift. My mom was so cute. She changed and everything for the pictures. Got some really good ones today.

My language trainer comes back today from her language training she had to attend. I'm so excited!!! I missed her.

Ok. I should sleep now which I never do. I'm beginning to wonder if I have serious issues.

We will find out soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment