Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Day 48

Gorged myself with chili today. Oh chili. How my sphincter will regret you tomorrow. Or maybe even as soon as later tonight.

Seriously shoved my face with mashed potatoes, blue band poison, and chili and rice goodness. I think I fell in love. My mom's old babysitter is responsible for the chili. And my falling.

Bless her. Bless her.

Today we had training about nutrition and were given a PCV cookbook. That thing looks boss. I think that here with my time I should learn to sew, cook, and garden. Not necessarily in that order.

I'm ready for site. For reflection. For time to talk to myself and mull over my own thoughts without having to be guarded. Without having to be humorous or cautious about thoughts or words or expression.

I am ready for my space.

Also ready for always working Internet. God I'm a spoiled American. And this is what we call Peace Corps problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment