Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day 41

Came to training to find out that I'm being pulled from my homestay.

What am I going to tell my host mother?

And my God I have the runs like hell. It's terrible. This is probably way too much info, but I have liquid poo. And I dropped some on the floor today. This one wasn't intentional at all though, not that my first floor shit was, but this one definitely wasn't.

So back to homestay. Yeah. One of my trainers approached me today and said that she spoke with the homestay coordinator because apparently during future site visit my host dad visited the bar at training and was talking about if he had the chance that he would sleep with a mzungu, mind you I am a mzungu and I'm already sleeping at his house. Apparently he was just saying really inappropriate things. So they decided to pull me.

We decided to tell my host parents that I'm sick, that the dust which is ridiculous, is really bothering me.

It seemed to work. They both called me. I felt so awkward and bad. I don't really get to say goodbye to my kids now.

Although, we did take a hike down to my house so I could grab a couple things and also so that they could see me and not be so worried.

The dad was being so weird saying not to tell that I had alcohol while I was there. I'm allowed to drink creeper dad and it wasn't a weird thing until you started saying don't tell. Gheezeus.

My mom looks like she doesn't believe me, but Fere says they do. I just feel bad. My kids were so sad.

The whole family walked us up the diet road to the main one. I felt like I was leaving to go to America.

On a brighter note, had my first rolex tonight. That mess is delicious. It's chapati which is a sort of tortilla thing with fried eggs put inside and tomato. It's kind of like a breakfast burrito, but better. It was so tasty.

So now that I have electricity and my own bathing area I'm going to take advantage and study. LPI bright and early tomorrow. Lets see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment