Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Day 151

Sunday September 22nd, 2013

My guest is a farter. In her sleep farts. They wake me up. Often. 

I blame the guac. 

We at leftover guac. I also made curry.   Glad someone else got to enjoy the deliciousness that is my curry. Yum. Except I clearly welcome the farts. 

Gheezeus. 

My counterpart called to brief me on a sensitization we are doing tomorrow. Chatted my ear off on the phone about it. Apparently se didn't think I got it because five minutes after she hung up, she then knocked on my door an let herself into my house and went over everything that she had said on the phone again. 

I feel like I'm twelve and that I don't have any experience. 

I'll show you. 

I'll show you with my next big idea. I'm thinking to open something here. I'm gonna quit Peace Corps to do it. Just you wait and see. And then I will leave. Before two years. It's time to get married. 

Oh and today I bathed for the first time in literally 6 days. Uganda has shown me that new levels of grossness were attainable. 

And I thought my limit was relieving my nose into my socks. 

Showed me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment