Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 150

Saturday September 21, 2013

Clothing market!! I love Africa, Uganda in particular because except for Kampala there aren't really any malls no even of those malls clothing stores like chained and not second hand are few. 

I love Uganda because it is a huge thrift store!!! Everyday is like walking into Amvets or Goodwill. And I love Amvets AND Goodwill!

So anyways my counterparts house girl who I keep guess is her niece took me to our Saturday clothing market. 

I was in heaven although Happy nearly passed out because the sun was so intense and she didn't have any water. I ended up letting her drink out of my camel back, using my scarf for shade and buying her a water. I couldn't have her dying on me. 

After my Liz Claiborne dress find for 5k also know as less than $2, we met up with another volunteer and her coworker for lunch. 

That was a little weird as I'm pretty sure there may be a love affair happening there. That or sex. One of the two. 

Guac an chapat chips for dinner then we decided to go out. Met up with a few of her coworkers. Hopped around a bunch of bars. Danced. Like crazy. I smoked like crazy. 

And then, BAM. Argument time. Long distance relationships aren't easy. So I ran away to yell on the phone. 

Then I got yelled at by my friend as she was terrified because she didn't know where I was and thought I was dead. She cried. I almost laughed. I blame it on the alcohol. 

After that it was time to go home. And now it's time for bed. 

Did my squats first though. Boom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment