Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Day 155

Thursday September 26th, 2013

I finally got the money PC owed me from back in July!! Yay!!

Too bad I now feel rich and so I'm spending money like a crazy person. 

Putting the finishing touches on my letter to his "Lordship" and to the police. I'm going to try to go see them tomorrow. 

I have mostly been on Facebook today though. Jeniffer hasn't been around, she's doing her studies for her exams for school and so I've been making my own programs. So far that has entailed my letter writing and a Facebook page for the AIDS Information Center (find us on Facebook and like us!!) 

I have been uploading pictures, writing stats, inviting people, posting articles and trying to defend my honor as the girl from the main branch in Kampala who I added as admin to help manage the page sent an email out before I did and took entire credit for all my dilly dallying. 

She doesn't know how badly I want to yank her hair and punch her in the throat. Total temporary incapacitation. 

Not like I need the credit for everything I do, but I don't do much and I am helping you, why would you tell people this was all you? Witch. With a B. Capital B. can not stand this culture of no work, but taking credit for it. 

So instead of rebutting her email, I instead decide to start the third season of the league. I'm pretty sure I have a problem, but I'm also pretty sure that show is hilarious. 

You're spared this time Kampala girl. You've been spared this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment