Saturday, November 16, 2013

Day 136

Saturday September 7th, 2013

Day wine and tanning. Today I was a happy girl.

Happier when I found myself witness to a break dance competition where seven and 12 year olds were breakdancing to the death! It was awesome!! I took over 300 pictures. Oh and I think I found a little boy that I am trying to work out the adoption papers on.

After the competition, teammate took me to a mzungu house where the couple works for either the UN or USAID or something and holy hell! There place was spectacular. Huge compound. Huge house, with multiple floors AND they had taco bell sauces available for their amazing dinner on top of bacardi and spiced rum. I was in heaven.

Oh did I mention the countertop and stove with an oven and a blender? Like a blender that made whole black beans into refried not whole black beans? Yes. Those burritos were delicious.

Also, there were Marlboros and Camels available for my smoking pleasure. I felt like i was in America.

Speaking of, back in America, my fiancé and mother met up. Weird. They decided to spend some quality time together. Had a little chat about the guest list which is nice. I got to see pictures of my kitty who I miss greatly!! Also, apparently they are looking at venues. I want to throw my guts up.

I wonder what they decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment