Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 147

Wednesday September 18th, 2013

Smoked in my bed this evening. I'm coming to all time lows. It might be time to consider quitting as things are getting serious.

So secret secret, it was discussed today that I might get an upgrade on my engagement ring! What?! Who does that? Who talks about it and doesn't just do it? My fiance that's who. Apparently they were quite unhappy with the size of the ring and since it was their first mind, when I return back to North America in December, one of our first stops is the ring store.

I have a crazy life.

One of the workers from Kampala that I rode in to Mbarara with keeps wondering why I'm not at work as I didn't go again today. I just didn't have it in me. He invited me to dinner. I'm broke and don't feel like being social so instead I stayed home after walking to the market and buying cucumbers, which one tasted like it had begun the pickling process and a spear head that I will be gifting to one of the boys in my life as it seems like a boy kind of thing. Locally made and only 4k. That's less than two bucks. That's pretty good if I say so myself.

Other than that I've got nothing. Just another late night curled up in my bed with my computer and Orange is the New Black.

I've also realized that antisocial is the new social. At least in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment