Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 141

I booked my flight home today!!!!!!!! It's official. The money binds it!!! I'm going home!!! My flight is December 18. I arrive on December 19. Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Why is December three months away? It feels like three years. Ugh, but!!!!!! I have my flight!

I'm also done with allvol. Thank the. 

There were just too many people for me all yelling over each other all peacocking and to be frank, I need not to be shown off to. I could care less about your degree and your successes. In the end you'll be in the ground just like me, oh and right, we are BOTH in Peace Corps and I haven't done half that shit. Right. 

Had a visit with medical today. Went for physical therapy. It was marvelous. I fell asleep. Still can't completely lift my leg, but the guy says things will be fine. I'm just ready to stop walking funny. That's my only Christmas wish. If I'm going to be home for New Years, then I need to be able to wear heels. 

Game over. 

I don't want to hang with my teammate anymore. I'm over being around people, so much so that I nearly packed all my stuff up and just left. 

I don't think I'm a real people person. What has Peace Corps done to me?

I did manage to find myself at a steak dinner tonight. Now I don't usually like steak, but holy this steak was delicious along with the garlic mashed that I got no was absolutely in love. Like love. And there was garlic sauce on the side. Yum. 

One good thing about Kampala. The food. 

So if I'm not a people person, I am a food person. Yes indeed. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment