Saturday, November 16, 2013

Day 137


Sunday September 8th, 2013

It's been decided that Quentin Tarantino, as much as I may not like his films, or at least Django Unchained, that he is going to direct our movie. That or at least make a cameo.

Had take out tonight. It was delicious. I have been eating so much and honestly, I don't even care. Ordered masala chips and beans and rice. Yes. Beans and rice. It was effing delicious. So delicious.

Helped my teammate clean up so that she could be ready to leave two years behind her.

Wine. More wine. And here we go. She got a little weird and questioned me about my fiancé and my happiness. Enh. Not too impressed.

Earlier, the frogs attacked. A bajillion frogs were sitting and attacking our feet!! Literally these frogs are gross and the way they croak. Ugh. The dog kept thinking she wanted to play with them. She didn't. Apparently they secrete some sort of poison. Whoops.

Chill night. And tomorrow we get to go to Allvol. I'm not ready to be around all the volunteers here in Uganda. Too many people. Too many personalities.

Lord help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment