Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 148

Thursday September 19th, 2013

So, my landlady decide that she would drop off my light bill this morning. Too bad that her idea of dropping it off is through my opened window and then pushing my curtain to the side to peer into my living room. 

Fortunately or unfortunately I was privy to this as I was seated in my living room attempting to read while smoking. What in the hell lady? And the worst part? She acted and looked at me with no shame like it was not at all a big deal. 

For a cherry topper, I got jipped on my first light bill which was 12k and included a period I wasn't even living in the house. This time around it was a measy 4k. 

Seriously landlady? Seriously?

After that i showed up to work. Mistake.

Saw Edward, the Kampala coworker, and he invited me out again, but this time to go out out, like dancing and drinking out.

I can't.

More than that, I don't want to. Antisocial=social. The more I try to avoid, the more invites I get. Fuckers.

So I was around for the first half of the day going up and down with my counterpart. That got old fast and so when we got back to the office I found myself at the green shop in attempt to not spend money. 

Attempt failed. But I did get some cute new clothes!! Shorts and a shirt. :)

Apparently there is an upgrade for iPhone that I don't care about and yet I'm deleting everything off my phone like a madwoman to make room for the update. 

Wouldn't you know that once I got my storage down the phone pleasantly reminded me, only after I could do the install, that wifi was required. 

Only me. 

Ooh and!!!! My vacation was approved, which was something like a good thing since I already booked!!! So excited about this!!!

Soooo excited!!!

Ahhhhhh!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment