Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 142

Friday September 13, 2013

Friday the thirteenth.

The plan is to do something creepy. We didn't stick to the plan.

Instead I am making plans for my layover in Cairo, Egypt such as going to the hotel, eating as much of their food as possible, bathing in hot water, shaving my legs in hot water, trimming other areas in hot water, and straightening my hair. Oh and I will be taking a nap at some point, while the hot water is running.

Too excited for that layover. Too, too excited.

So, I'm ready to leave Kampala. Instead I'm staying until Tuesday. Please shoot me in the foot so I have an excuse to leave. Anyways, the fact that Kampala still has wonderful food is keeping me.

Did I mention that today for dinner I enjoyed ravioli with real ricotta?! Ricotta doesn't exist here, unless again of course you are in Kampala and then it does, and then it doesn't because I demolished it and it now lives in my stomach.

Exhausted tonight. Again ready to leave. Is it Tuesday yet? And I originally said I would stay through to Thursday. I was a dunce. Dunce.

No comments:

Post a Comment