Monday, August 22, 2011

We've Reached Our Expiration

Mondays. Oh how I love Mondays. Can we begin by talking about that I haven't slept since three something this morning? Yeah. Losing it.

Ok, before we get into today, let's recap the weekend beginning with Friday. Friday oh Friday. How I hate thee. Actually I am a liar, nothing big happened on Friday.  Saw a long lost friend--- I must interject. I am going to be fired from my job. I know I say this nearly every time that I write, but it is true. Currently I am writing my blog like I usually do during my days at work now, except I just tested a couple of people, yes I do testing, and instead of inputting their information into the system, I am telling you about my lack luster Friday. Well, back to it. Friday, Friday was a lot of nothing. Had a girls night out for dinner. Talked about everything from the coworkers that want to eff, to the creeper, and my troubles on the forefront. The night was uneventful and I found myself sleeping by eleven. I love sleep. She is my new best friend (sorry).

Now on Friday I left work a little bit early because 1-I hate my job and 2----- Well, I guess there is no other reason, but since I had an event to do on Saturday with the creeper, I needed to pick up some fun items since we would be catering to children.  I was looking for frisbees (do they exist anymore?), hula hoops-which are nearly impossible to find this time of year, and jump ropes-easily found and purchased.  Now I had no knowledge that we would even be doing this event any longer as I had been trying to contact the lady in charge for over two weeks and I heard nothing until the day before at dinner with the girls. Rude. Regardless I find out Thursday that this is still happening. I am then asked by the creeper if I will be attending and since yes then had I thought of any games for the kids to do. Whoa, did you not just tell me about this now? I am wondering, because did you think of any games? Just wondering. Oh no. Oh ok. Mind you, I did already have ideas, those of which I had expressed when first partnering for the event, so what do you mean and yes clearly of course. I am always prepared.

Well, I thought I was leaving work early to also retrieve the fun items.  It didn't work out that way and so Saturday morning I am running around all of Niagara Falls searching for hula hoops and frisbees--I purchased the jump ropes the night before. All I can think while on this wild goose chase (with a nice little break to TJ Maxx for some much needed retail therapy) is that I feel disgusted that things are always turning out this way and falling on me. I need people to stop looking at me as the go to savior lady. I can't always save the day. I'm sorry, but it is true. I have come to realize that I am happy that I do not have a pistol permit in addition to a pistol. I may have to go to jail for shooting someone. I don't think they would go too easy on me. Plus, I don't think that I would fair well in the prison system.  Also, just as a side note, I think I have HIV/AIDS all the time.  I want to test myself like every month.  And I don't even do anything! My job has made me quite paranoid. I may have to find a new one. Oh right, and I took a test on Friday.

So Saturday comes.  Saturday was a shit show. Yes. A shit show. I go to the event in Niagara Falls, feeling uncomfortable the entire time and wondering why on earth I needed to really be there in the first place. We did not need two people and I did not need to give the tolls one and a half American dollars (one half was part Canadian). Ok, kicker from the event, the creeper decided to make an inappropriate joke. Don't. I hate inappropriate jokes. Especially from creepers. This little girl no older than ten places a pair of handcuffs on our table while she blows bubbles(my substitute for the frisbees) and then leaves, without the handcuffs. Too much excitement, which is understandable seeing that there was a police dog demonstration going on aka the officer was having his arm being bitten by a killer dog.  And then people wonder why no one likes German Shepherds. Just saying. But, back to the story.  So creeper sees the cuffs and comments to the effect that isn't the girl too young to have those. Whoa. Whoa. Did you really just make that comment? Gross aka you are such a creep.  So a few minutes pass and I am talking to people at the table, creeper is about to leave and I go to move the cuffs onto one of the chairs that happens to have my phone and sunglasses on it and creeper, thinking he is so funny says, "Got plans for them for later?" Har har. Very unfunny and inappropriate and I am pretty sure that I will not be the only one searching for a new job. Again, just saying.

Fast forward to Saturday night. Head to a friend's house which was pleasantly empty at first, I must say I am not the best of company or entertainment, but I rarely get to see this friend alone so it was kinda really nice. I then proceeded to drink (my life away) which is what we tend to do. More people showed up and we are playing card games. Doing good so far except that the first food that I had eaten that entire day was barely digested in my stomach as I was chewing and drinking simultaneously.  Not a good look. I continue to be picked on and given drinks. Dunzo. Yeah. Not a good look. The rest of the night just goes down hill from there.  I think I lost two friends aka I am a jack off. One stormed away, right when I was getting to a good place and the other sent me a text the next day saying that I was mean and drunk. Drunk yes, mean I try not to be.

Sunday I recapped my Saturday night with my best friend, not sleep, and hung my head in shame a little, then I tried to move on (I still feel bad) and tried to feel better. I looked crazy for half the day. Bought some more clothes and food for my cat. Poor thing didn't have food for an entire day, so she got treats too.  I also paid for breakfast which made me feel like such a big girl. Too nice.  I then decided that I needed to work out because even though my butt has gotten bigger, I need the girl to perk up. I have also come to realize that my boobs are HUGE. They need to stop growing. Going running tomorrow morning. Mom said she was going to be my work out buddy. Looking forward to that.

So today.  Today I look great, feel enh, and am ready to leave. Gonna take a late lunch.  Going to lazertron tonight. Oh yeah!! I suck at that guy, but hey, maybe I will be a quick learner. Another gross thing, my outfit today is sick, well not sick, but I really like it and so I needed some flats to wear with it (only thing that would look right) and the only pair of black pointy tipped black flats that I have are so old and worn and weathered and gross aka they smell so bad!!! I swear I could kill people with the way these shoes smell. After today I may need to give them up aka throw them out.

Glad our computers are working again. Now if only my phone would get on board. I thought the Verizon strike was over because I am tired of my phone going in and out of 3G service aka no internet for me and how on earth does it say that my current location is Laluenga which is a municipality located in the province of Huesca which is part of Aragon aka Spain.  If only.

I should also point out now that I am weak and so yes I gave in. Oh right. Other epic part about Saturday night.  I'm a wreck.  I think it is time for my silent retreat.

No comments:

Post a Comment