Thursday, August 11, 2011

On My Knees

By 8:38 this morning, I was on my knees in the parking lot of a gas station. No it wasn't anyone's lucky day, but I had found myself locked out of my car. Yup, keys left right in the ignition staring at me from behind locked doors. I was left with a few options, the best landing me on my knees on the oil stained pavement of the gas station with my panties flagging people down and my eyes darting away from the concerned eyes. I was on my knees because thank the heavens my step-father placed a spare key on the under carriage of my vehicle so my moments of shame were just that, mere moments.

After that ordeal I am in my final day of my mental health training. Things are not much different from yesterday seeing that the woman is still as stupid sounding as before and spliff lady? Yup, looks like she had about 8 before she walked in here this morning. Get some rest. Seriously.

Oh and I think I have borderline personality disorder. Fun.

Interesting Fact(so far at least)-
The number one ethical violation in counseling and therapy is sleeping with the patient.
Figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment